One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of differentiating between two or more conditions which share similar signs or symptoms.
- ‘In conclusion, the differential diagnosis in renal allograft biopsy is quite broad.’
- ‘The differential diagnosis on a biopsy included adenoid cystic carcinoma and basal cell adenoma.’
- ‘Aneurysmal bone cyst should be considered in the differential diagnosis of a laryngeal lesion containing giant cells.’
- ‘These tumors are rare, but clinically should be considered in the differential diagnoses of cervical lesions.’
- ‘These questions pursue whether the autopsy provided clarification of differential diagnoses, confirmed major diagnoses, and provided information about treatment effects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.