One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An expert on diet and nutrition.
- ‘Patients will have access to interdisciplinary teams of health care professionals, which may include physicians, nurses, pharmacists, dieticians and other health care providers.’
- ‘A dietician and cardiac physical therapist will see you during your hospital stay.’
- ‘Such a diet is a challenge to patients, dietitians, and physicians, but books of recipes help.’
- ‘We also appreciate the support of the physicians, dietitians, respiratory therapists, and nurses in the intensive care units.’
- ‘Many eating disorder psychotherapists, dieticians and medical doctors are part of a world-wide information-sharing network.’
- ‘If you have concerns specific to your child's diet, talk to your doctor or a registered dietitian.’
- ‘The clinic dietitian can give you information about improving your diet.’
- ‘He recommended that the whole family learn about the components of a healthy diet and made a referral to the dietitian.’
- ‘Many people with Down's Syndrome benefit from specialised education, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech therapy and a dietician.’
- ‘The contributions of clinical nurse specialists, speech and language therapists, dieticians, and prosthetics technicians are indispensable to optimal outcome.’
- ‘For optimal care, a registered dietitian should perform nutrition evaluation and follow-up.’
- ‘The hospital dietician or specialist cardiac nurse can provide dietary advice.’
- ‘All programs have registered nurses and many have physical therapists, exercise physiologists, registered dietitians, occupational therapists and psychologists.’
- ‘Family physicians should be able to team up with nurse practitioners, dieticians and other health experts to offer a wider range of services.’
- ‘Nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians and health educators play a valuable role in patient education.’
- ‘Nurse practitioners, doctors, dieticians and midwives can recommend people for the supplement.’
- ‘Specifically targeting children aged between ten and 15 years old, overweight children will be referred on to the new trial project by doctors, practice nurses, dieticians, health visitors and school nurses.’
- ‘A team of doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, psychologists and dieticians will be on hand to closely monitor all the volunteers throughout.’
- ‘Why shouldn't we see a future of public-private partnerships where supermarket nutritionists work with NHS dietitians and patients to help improve eating habits and culinary skills?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.