One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are dietetically well-balanced, easy to digest and promote the well-being of your cat.’
- ‘America's eating habits have altered the national landscape and have had a global impact, dietetically, culturally, politically, and economically.’
- ‘These recommendations were also applied to the dietetically treated patients, as far as possible.’
- ‘It contains no sugar and is dietetically sodium free and provides a greater concentration of antacid per teaspoon.’
- ‘Why do so many Frenchmen eat at a place that would seem to symbolize - dietetically, culturally, even politically - all to which they are opposed?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.