One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He showed that electro-acupuncture stimulation can affect the diencephalic area of the brain, a region that promotes the body's own healing responses.’
- ‘The red nucleus has been cleaned so that its larger, spherical mesencephalic part can be distinguished from the more rostral, ovoid diencephalic part.’
- ‘Transversal cut at the level of the anterior preoptic area showing ACTH-immunoreactivity cell groups around the diencephalic ventricle.’
- ‘To elucidate the diencephalic organization at such an early stage of development, we first established a rostral neural plate gene expression map.’
- ‘Two cases studies of infants with a diencephalic syndrome resulting from optic nerve glioma are presented.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.