One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The magnitude of the first effect depends on the (dielectrically weighted) relative depth of groups A and B in the membrane.’
- ‘According to another embodiment, the second cover is dielectrically isolated from a current collector.’
- ‘It is a dielectrically isolated, high-speed, complementary bipolar IC process that uses a technology called deep trench on bonded wafer, and enables complete dielectric isolation.’
- ‘In addition, for systems composed of dielectrically significantly dissimilar regions, ionic energetics is sensitive to the long-range artifacts imposed by periodic boundary conditions.’
- ‘The dielectrically weighted distance between them had to be > 0.86.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.