One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of a baby's skin caused by prolonged contact with a damp diaper.British term nappy rash
- ‘Infection with candida fungus can lead to problems such as diaper rash, vaginal yeast infections and oral thrush.’
- ‘If your baby has a diaper rash and also has a fever or seems sick, you should see your doctor.’
- ‘It may also affect the diaper area and look like a diaper rash.’
- ‘Call your doctor if your baby has a diaper rash that does not go away after 1 or 2 days.’
- ‘In healthy newborns, the most common form of this infection is a diaper rash.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.