One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘No kimberlites have been recorded in the ocean basins, from which it may be inferred that thick, cool lithosphere is a prerequisite for the generation of diamondiferous kimberlite.’
- ‘Sufficient diamondiferous country is already known to provide many years employment for a large population.’
- ‘In recent years, submerged diamondiferous deposits, of mostly latest Quaternary age, lying on the continental shelf off the West Coast of southern Africa have attracted a great deal of economic and geological interest.’
- ‘The results from exploration by the company since project commencement during mid 1999 are considered to be very encouraging for the discovery of diamondiferous kimberlite source rocks.’
- ‘More recently, modern exploration has resulted in the reported identification of uneconomic though diamondiferous kimberlites in Iron and Dickinson Counties in northern Michigan.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.