One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for diamondback (sense 1)
- ‘The red diamond rattlesnake is found in Baja California and in southwestern California below Los Angeles.’
- ‘A red diamond rattlesnake lies motionless on the operating table at the San Diego Zoo hospital.’
- ‘San Diego researchers are implanting radio transmitters into rosy boas, red racers, and red diamond rattlesnakes to identify areas they consider prime real estate.’
- ‘Red diamond rattlesnakes are also found in coastal sage scrub and desert slope scrub associations.’
- ‘The diamond rattlesnake with its huge fangs and enormous venom glands represents the maximum degree of deadliness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.