One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A diamond-shaped design that is stamped into metal to give it industrial strength.
- ‘‘If I had my druthers, I would have used something else,’ he says, such as durable aluminum diamond plate or Hardiplank fiber cement panels.’
- ‘To further increase the size of the crystals, the Carnegie researchers grew gem-quality diamonds sequentially on the 6 faces of a substrate diamond plate with the CVD process.’
- ‘The floor is specified to be steel diamond plate, so it is very sturdy.’
- ‘The bar is unusual in and of itself not only because of it's 100’ length but also because of its copper top and diamond plate steel front - this one was Karen's dream!’
- ‘Weatherby's Magnum Gun cases and Travel Lockers are made of Brite-Tread aluminum with raised diamond plate checkering.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.