One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A superconductor is a perfect diamagnet, but there is more than this involved in the Meissner effect.’
- ‘For paramagnets and diamagnets, chi is a constant value, dependent on what the material is.’
- ‘Superconductors are the strongest diamagnets, and many ordinary materials are weakly diamagnetic.’
- ‘The rest is done by the repulsive force of the diamagnet under the neodymium magnet.’
- ‘This force moves the small magnet up until the force from the bottom and top diamagnets equals one another.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.