One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This force moves the small magnet up until the force from the bottom and top diamagnets equals one another.’
- ‘The rest is done by the repulsive force of the diamagnet under the neodymium magnet.’
- ‘Superconductors are the strongest diamagnets, and many ordinary materials are weakly diamagnetic.’
- ‘For paramagnets and diamagnets, chi is a constant value, dependent on what the material is.’
- ‘A superconductor is a perfect diamagnet, but there is more than this involved in the Meissner effect.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.