One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A flow rate adjusting member is provided to a downstream supply line between a coupling portion for coupling the dialytic fluid supply line to the bypass line and the dialyzer.’
- ‘The effect of peritoneal dialysis with three kinds of dialytic fluid was studied.’
- ‘The gene Wa (white anthers) was mapped previously to the interval between markers dl (dialytic) and ae (entirely anthocyaninless) and distal to Got - 4 on the long arm of chromosome 8.’
- ‘The ideal dialytic treatment should emulate the functions of the kidney.’
- ‘When the dialytic apparatus is in operation, shut-off valve 16 is closed in the first phase, and the first pump P1 conveys blood from the patient into expansion chamber 12.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.