One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The ideal dialytic treatment should emulate the functions of the kidney.’
- ‘When the dialytic apparatus is in operation, shut-off valve 16 is closed in the first phase, and the first pump P1 conveys blood from the patient into expansion chamber 12.’
- ‘A flow rate adjusting member is provided to a downstream supply line between a coupling portion for coupling the dialytic fluid supply line to the bypass line and the dialyzer.’
- ‘The gene Wa (white anthers) was mapped previously to the interval between markers dl (dialytic) and ae (entirely anthocyaninless) and distal to Got - 4 on the long arm of chromosome 8.’
- ‘The effect of peritoneal dialysis with three kinds of dialytic fluid was studied.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.