One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The contention here is that not all matters have necessarily benefited, or, indeed, can benefit from the revered analytic, reductionist, expository, dialogical methodology.’
- ‘The individual was able to interface with an enlarged public and an expanded dialogical space emerged.’
- ‘The encounter becomes truly dialogical, and a space is created in which both the spectator and the culture on display seem to be equally balanced.’
- ‘I am interested in forms and traditions of popular education that can inform activist learning which are experience-based, dialogical and action-oriented.’
- ‘I will say that the process that I am involved in is less dialectical than dialogical; in other words it is always in a process of becoming, that is, it is never forced into what I would consider to be a premature resolution or synthesis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.