One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I am interested in forms and traditions of popular education that can inform activist learning which are experience-based, dialogical and action-oriented.’
- ‘The individual was able to interface with an enlarged public and an expanded dialogical space emerged.’
- ‘The encounter becomes truly dialogical, and a space is created in which both the spectator and the culture on display seem to be equally balanced.’
- ‘I will say that the process that I am involved in is less dialectical than dialogical; in other words it is always in a process of becoming, that is, it is never forced into what I would consider to be a premature resolution or synthesis.’
- ‘The contention here is that not all matters have necessarily benefited, or, indeed, can benefit from the revered analytic, reductionist, expository, dialogical methodology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.