One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His initial explorations were narrative, but in 1993 he made the discovery that some kinds of information are best expressed diagrammatically.’
- ‘The relationship amongst these diseases affecting the hepatic vessels is depicted diagrammatically.’
- ‘The sex chromosomes, together with the homologous no.7 chromosomes of the West Japan and Kanto forms, are diagrammatically shown.’
- ‘Also, it is difficult to get across diagrammatically the iterative nature of grounded theory - in particular its commitment to the idea that data collection and analysis occur in parallel.’
- ‘These hypotheses and their interconnectedness are shown diagrammatically on the opposite page.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.