One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Often, however (assuming accuracy of the data), they pose more problems than they solve, and bear witness to major diachroneity of otherwise similar events.’
- ‘The diachroneity is so great that widely separated upper St. Lawrence-Jordan Sandstone sections can have no overlap in age.’
- ‘The demonstrable geographic variability and diachroneity of the Ordovician diversifications imposes limitations on the level of analysis possible with synoptic databases.’
- ‘In spite of the global diachroneity of some graptolite species it should still be possible accurately to define a base for the Upper Ordovician at the base of the Caradoc Series.’
- ‘The lithostratigraphic correlation between the two units appears to be very good, although biostratigraphic resolution is inadequate to assess the degree of diachroneity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.