One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- technical term for heroin
- ‘Evaluation of the contents of a glassine envelope found at the scene revealed diacetylmorphine (heroin).’
- ‘The presence of these 2 ions on a bank note would confirm the presence of diacetylmorphine, the major active component of heroin.’
- ‘In 1897, Felix Hoffmann, creator of aspirin, created diacetylmorphine.’
- ‘After cooling to room temperature, sodium carbonate is added to affect neutralization and to precipitate the crude diacetylmorphine (heroin).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.