One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With great dexterousness, he traded his way through the political shoals and created a force.’
- ‘The Snake-like robot tool could enable surgeons, operating in the slender throat area, to make incisions and tie sutures with greater dexterousness and accuracy.’
- ‘That dexterousness includes an element of juggling, as the process for all students involves conceptualization, analysis, implementation, and evaluation.’
- ‘The speed and dexterousness with which their fingers work is absolutely fascinating.’
- ‘You're forever on the edge of your seat, marvelling at the dextrousness of the amazing moves, but constantly fearing that he's about to fall off.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.