One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Snake-like robot tool could enable surgeons, operating in the slender throat area, to make incisions and tie sutures with greater dexterousness and accuracy.’
- ‘That dexterousness includes an element of juggling, as the process for all students involves conceptualization, analysis, implementation, and evaluation.’
- ‘With great dexterousness, he traded his way through the political shoals and created a force.’
- ‘You're forever on the edge of your seat, marvelling at the dextrousness of the amazing moves, but constantly fearing that he's about to fall off.’
- ‘The speed and dexterousness with which their fingers work is absolutely fascinating.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.