One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See deworm‘she recommends an oral dewormer be given six weeks after turnout on to grass’
- ‘The most common time to administer dewormers for reproducing animals is prior to breeding and before farrowing.’
- ‘In other words, one product is used over the course of a year followed by use of a different classification (mebendazole, organosphosphate, avermectine, etc.) of dewormers the next year.’
- ‘While such deficiencies may not exist here, a growing resistance of parasites to chemical dewormers has piqued interest in alternatives to conventional treatments for nematode infections.’
- ‘So I for one am ever grateful to those large multinational chemical companies that make dewormers and antibiotics.’
- ‘Both daily dewormers and regularly scheduled deworming have been proven to prevent colic caused by an unusually large worm burden.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.