One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here the story picks up as the tormented devourer of souls tries to escape his captor, the omnipresent octopus-like Elder God.’
- ‘She was as much an actress: a devourer of words, books, theatre and cinema screen, costume and design, dance and folklore, as she was the vessel for her incredible voice.’
- ‘Although I may be a devourer of Romantic Fiction, I have never actually written a romance before, so this is basically a trial run for me.’
- ‘Enraged, Gupan and Utar descended from the Chariot of The Clouds into the pit to do battle with Mot, devourer of The Dead.’
- ‘The means to destroy the devourer of the worlds was now literally in our hands, and all we needed to do was wield it properly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.