One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to the development of someone or something.‘hunger is leaving millions of children developmentally delayed’sentence adverb ‘culturally, developmentally, and economically, the places we come from are very different’
- ‘The group works with emotionally and developmentally impaired students.’
- ‘They couldn't figure out why he was going backwards developmentally.’
- ‘Even in the waking state, the unconscious mind assumes an almost telepathic connection to other people, which developmentally dates back to early childhood.’
- ‘This included comprehensive health and social services and the provision of developmentally oriented schooling experiences.’
- ‘She is very cuddly and clingy and is doing well developmentally.’
- ‘Japan has done well economically and developmentally, with the Japanese people enjoying relatively affluent and full lifestyles.’
- ‘A grown man who discusses marital intimacies with his mother is judgment-free and developmentally damaged.’
- ‘To teach developmentally means that we give the children the alphabetic principle and use their innate desire to learn as that which is exciting.’
- ‘In some cultures, developmentally challenged people are thought of as special messengers of God.’
- ‘Information must be provided at a level that is developmentally and cognitively appropriate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.