One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The devalorization of what no longer serves us is not our affair; let others take care of it.’
- ‘Such annihilation does not refer just to the devalorization of physical and financial capital, but relates to human and social capital collectively curtailing interactive learning.’
- ‘It is decadent, because its need for devalorization impels it to war and unceasing violence.’
- ‘There is no extolling of peace but a strong argument in its favour is made through the devalorization of war.’
- ‘Public data systems devoted to civil rights goals have suffered a corresponding devalorization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.