One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The tube is then subjected to a detonative shock from a high explosive donor charge.’
- ‘The script uses almost every word as detonative symbol.’
- ‘I offer James's recourse to metaphors of the mystical as an additional, radical instance of the detonative effect of James's philosophical discourse.’
- ‘This results in the stratification of differing concentrations of combustible material within the combustion chambers which is particularly suited to create detonative combustion within the wave rotor.’
- ‘Suggestion was made that the energy being produced during detonative combustion can be utilized for useful work, e.g. rock mining in a quarry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.