One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sorry, pun detesters, but this fabulous fantasy feeds the imagination.’
- ‘But now I pray to Allah to cure me in order for me to take revenge on those detesters of everything Arab and Muslim.’
- ‘Also, apologies to parenthesis detesters and for sparse information of specific venues.’
- ‘They had to get out of their house before Greg and his group of Irish detesters came by.’
- ‘My hope is that I have found a group of like-minded detesters of another evil herb.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.