One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The problem with the LP is faulty wiring caused by the detachability of the guitar's neck.’
- ‘We researched patents with useful mechanisms that enable quick detachability and angular positioning of sensors on a vehicle roof rack.’
- ‘Screen is a text-based program acting as a window manager or terminal multiplexer: its two biggest features are its detachability and its multiplexing.’
- ‘The gasket paste leads to improved sealing performance and detachability.’
- ‘The founding discovery of modernism has often been defined as the detachability of art from representation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.