One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Scarlet fever provides the classic example of an erythematous rash with subsequent desquamation.’
- ‘This interfered with the normal process of desquamation, resulting in a build-up of keratin (retention hyperkeratosis).’
- ‘Local tissue reactions were confined to the treatment site and included erythema, swelling, desquamation, erosions, and eschar in most patients.’
- ‘Participants were asked about the dermatologic effects of the protocols with regard to dryness, desquamation, and irritation.’
- ‘They include nausea, vomiting, an increased susceptibility to infection, oral mucositis, diarrhoea, desquamation of the palms and soles, and, rarely, cardiac and neurological toxic effects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.