One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here the concept of deservingness, or the extent to which an individual is perceived to be deserving of high quality health care, can mediate the treatment received.’
- ‘Moral ideas like deservingness or fairness have no role in this system.’
- ‘A noncomparative desert principle associates a proper amount of recognition, remuneration, or reward with an individual's particular level of deservingness.’
- ‘In these novels, desire and deservingness coincide, suturing over the paradox at the center of inheritance.’
- ‘For the meritocrat is introducing another ‘relevant difference’ as justification for unequal shares: the principle of deservingness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.