One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was considered one of the best describers of the court on radio.’
- ‘Each genus includes its gender, which should help describers of new taxa.’
- ‘He was also a great describer of ‘physical pain, outrage, insult to the body.’’
- ‘People with disabilities form a significant part of the theatre audience, often catered for with a signed-assisted performance for deaf people and an audio describer for those with a visual impairment.’
- ‘Monologues are a true storytelling artform, as in actual storytelling around the campfire, and Neil seems to be more of a teller than a describer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.