One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for desalinate
- ‘Reverse osmosis is a process for desalting water that uses membranes that are permeable to water but essentially impermeable to salt.’
- ‘These effects are unlikely to be due to low-molecular-weight effectors since similar results were obtained whether or not extracts were desalted prior to assay.’
- ‘The supernatant was desalted by centrifugal gel filtration and concentrated by ultrafiltration as previously described.’
- ‘One solution would be to build a garbage burning plant which would produce electricity which would drive reverse osmosis desalting units.’
- ‘The desalted extract (soluble enzymes) was used for the enzyme assays.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.