- another term for dermatomycosis
- ‘Tinea corporis refers to a dermatophytosis or superficial fungal infection of the skin, other than on the hands, feet, scalp, face or groin.’
- ‘The differential diagnosis of erythrasma includes psoriasis, dermatophytosis, candidiasis, and intertrigo.’
- ‘Skin fungal diseases are called dermatophytoses from phyton, a plant.’
- ‘Skin scrapings can identify scabies and dermatophytoses.’
- ‘Dermatophytes responsible for causing dermatophytoses in humans have acquired resistance to certain antimycotic drugs.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.