One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for dermatomycosis
- ‘Dermatophytes responsible for causing dermatophytoses in humans have acquired resistance to certain antimycotic drugs.’
- ‘Skin scrapings can identify scabies and dermatophytoses.’
- ‘Skin fungal diseases are called dermatophytoses from phyton, a plant.’
- ‘The differential diagnosis of erythrasma includes psoriasis, dermatophytosis, candidiasis, and intertrigo.’
- ‘Tinea corporis refers to a dermatophytosis or superficial fungal infection of the skin, other than on the hands, feet, scalp, face or groin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.