One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the present article we report two cases of dermatophytic pseudomycetoma in cats.’
- ‘This composition can be topically applied to dermatophytic infection for treating the same.’
- ‘For most dermatophytic infections of the foot, topical agents are usually effective and less expensive than oral agents.’
- ‘This agent has activity against many fungi with excellent activity against dermatophytic fungi.’
- ‘Our case emphasizes the possibility of deep dermatophytic infections in immunocompromised patients.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.