One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The branch of medicine concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of skin disorders.
- ‘This test is usually carried out in dermatology departments in hospital.’
- ‘The department of internal medicine and dermatology has 170 beds in six general wards and a medical intensive care unit with 10 beds.’
- ‘Projects spanned a range of specialties - dermatology, psychiatry, respiratory medicine, cardiology, and oncology.’
- ‘Likewise, telemedicine might be cost effective for some disciplines such as dermatology and radiology but not for others.’
- ‘Laser therapy in dermatology is expanding rapidly and can be used to treat vascular and pigmented lesions, to remove tattoos, for depilation, and for skin resurfacing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.