One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Impetigo is a bacterial skin infection, the fourth most common dermatological skin disorder in children seen in general practice.’
- ‘The increased numbers of respiratory and dermatological disorders in the triage group, therefore, do not account for the increase in costs.’
- ‘Advances in the understanding of dermatological conditions have allowed dermatologists to refine treatments.’
- ‘After adjustment for thickness, the best outcome was in the dermatological surgeon treatment group.’
- ‘Its side effects include hepatotoxicity, gastrointestinal symptoms, and dermatological reaction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.