One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Those dermatoglyphs are found in Chimpanzees, classifiable into whorls, arches and loops just like humans.’
- ‘Using measurement and signal processing techniques, we analyze the in vivo mechanical behaviour of limbs, pulp and dermatoglyphs of the finger.’
- ‘He verified the lifetime permanence of dermatoglyphs, as fingerprints were called.’
- ‘This is an article that goes into great detail about dermatoglyphs, fingerprints and character traits.’
- ‘Some relevant aspects of the digital dermatoglyphs are analysed from both palmar and plantar anatomical regions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.