One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Remove restrictions from.
- ‘One motorcyclist was recorded travelling at a speed of 108 mph on a derestricted road proving that a mindless section still choose to use the county's roads as their own personal speed track.’
- ‘I didn't derestrict my airbox or get a larger air intake though so I probably could have got better results.’
- ‘He disappeared in the rear view mirror within a matter of seconds as the speedo crept up to 180 mph on a derestricted stretch of road.’
- ‘Couldn't all motorways be derestricted at night, say between midnight and 4am?’
- ‘So it flashes you as you leave the village for the derestricted bit, rather than as you enter the built up area.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.