One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Remove restrictions from.
- ‘So it flashes you as you leave the village for the derestricted bit, rather than as you enter the built up area.’
- ‘One motorcyclist was recorded travelling at a speed of 108 mph on a derestricted road proving that a mindless section still choose to use the county's roads as their own personal speed track.’
- ‘I didn't derestrict my airbox or get a larger air intake though so I probably could have got better results.’
- ‘Couldn't all motorways be derestricted at night, say between midnight and 4am?’
- ‘He disappeared in the rear view mirror within a matter of seconds as the speedo crept up to 180 mph on a derestricted stretch of road.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.