One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our fathers presided over the ruthless deracination of political reportage in this country, and we intend to make amends during this campaign.’
- ‘She identifies deracination as the defining condition of the modern world.’
- ‘But this does not lead, in the usual modern manner, to images of despair or deracination.’
- ‘This fine novel of loss, love and deracination is set in the wetlands of the Somerset Levels in 1946 during one of the worst winters for decades.’
- ‘Throughout the Western democracies there is a kind of political deracination taking place.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.