Remove from an official record or publication.‘the Supreme Court may also elect to depublish a case on its own motion’
- ‘The Court defended the need to depublish in order to ‘excise erroneous statements of law.’’
- ‘They are explicitly modified or depublished by a modification entity.’
- ‘Accordingly, the Court should depublish this decision in its entirety, or in the alternative, depublish Section A.’
- ‘The Court seldom, if ever, depublishes a court of appeal decision for failure to satisfy those standards.’
- ‘Now that the opinion has been depublished, it can no longer be cited by litigants in California cases’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.