One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Remove from an official record or publication.‘the Supreme Court may also elect to depublish a case on its own motion’
- ‘Now that the opinion has been depublished, it can no longer be cited by litigants in California cases’
- ‘Accordingly, the Court should depublish this decision in its entirety, or in the alternative, depublish Section A.’
- ‘They are explicitly modified or depublished by a modification entity.’
- ‘The Court seldom, if ever, depublishes a court of appeal decision for failure to satisfy those standards.’
- ‘The Court defended the need to depublish in order to ‘excise erroneous statements of law.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.