Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Remove from an official record or publication.‘the Supreme Court may also elect to depublish a case on its own motion’
- ‘Accordingly, the Court should depublish this decision in its entirety, or in the alternative, depublish Section A.’
- ‘The Court defended the need to depublish in order to ‘excise erroneous statements of law.’’
- ‘Now that the opinion has been depublished, it can no longer be cited by litigants in California cases’
- ‘They are explicitly modified or depublished by a modification entity.’
- ‘The Court seldom, if ever, depublishes a court of appeal decision for failure to satisfy those standards.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.