One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Remove from an official record or publication.‘the Supreme Court may also elect to depublish a case on its own motion’
- ‘Accordingly, the Court should depublish this decision in its entirety, or in the alternative, depublish Section A.’
- ‘The Court seldom, if ever, depublishes a court of appeal decision for failure to satisfy those standards.’
- ‘Now that the opinion has been depublished, it can no longer be cited by litigants in California cases’
- ‘They are explicitly modified or depublished by a modification entity.’
- ‘The Court defended the need to depublish in order to ‘excise erroneous statements of law.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.