One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The act of depublishing.‘the League of California cities had requested depublication of the Div. Seven ruling’
- ‘Yesterday, the Supreme Court denied review and depublication in both cases.’
- ‘This subdivision previously required depublication requests to be made ‘by letter to the Supreme Court,’ but in practice many were incorporated in petitions for review.’
- ‘Here, the true ‘beauty’ of depublication lies in its secrecy - the absence of public scrutiny.’
- ‘One of his two depublications came in a case where he reversed a trial court's denial of a motion to suppress evidence.’
- ‘Any request for depublication shall be accompanied by proof of mailing to the Court of Appeal and proof of service to each party to the action or proceeding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.