One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Genomic DNA extractions were carried out from 0.2 g of adult flies, as described by Piñol et al., except that a phenol deproteinization step was added before deproteinization with chloroform.’
- ‘The Cd concentration was measured according to a modified deproteinization method using a flameless atomic absorption spectrophotometer.’
- ‘The analysis of the electrophoretic mobility of DNA was performed after repeated pronase treatment and deproteinization in chloroform-isoamyl alcohol.’
- ‘Plasma NOx was similarly assayed after deproteinization with cold ethanol.’
- ‘Immunoprecipitation, deproteinization, and PCR were performed as described.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.