One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is difficult to regard that as other than a deprival of justice.’
- ‘Malnutrition occurs prior to starvation, which is simply the long-term deprival of food and its adverse effects.’
- ‘However, there are two types of compulsory interferences with the citizen's personal freedom which may fail to qualify as significant deprival.’
- ‘However, the current cost was determined by reference to market values as well as current replacement costs, a type of deprival value system.’
- ‘The refusal of the licence is claimed to be a deprival of possession within the meaning of Article 1.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.