One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And if it was, indeed, open, there would be a number of other problems, including depressurization.’
- ‘Among these were two emergencies - occurring within a period of four months - involving fire and depressurization, two of the most dangerous things that can happen to a spacecraft in orbit.’
- ‘‘We have depressurization on all decks,’ the officer of the deck cried, gripping the damage control console to remain in place.’
- ‘Rapid depressurisation continued and the First Officer donned his oxygen mask.’
- ‘When concrete is slowly pumped to a height and then allowed to fall down a vertical pipe, the resulting air loss is a combination of free-fall impact losses plus rapid depressurization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.