One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Among these were two emergencies - occurring within a period of four months - involving fire and depressurization, two of the most dangerous things that can happen to a spacecraft in orbit.’
- ‘And if it was, indeed, open, there would be a number of other problems, including depressurization.’
- ‘When concrete is slowly pumped to a height and then allowed to fall down a vertical pipe, the resulting air loss is a combination of free-fall impact losses plus rapid depressurization.’
- ‘Rapid depressurisation continued and the First Officer donned his oxygen mask.’
- ‘‘We have depressurization on all decks,’ the officer of the deck cried, gripping the damage control console to remain in place.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.