One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These sections regulate the taking and permitted killing of nongame mammals and depredatory animals.’
- ‘The coastal States remain united in seeking a permanent solution to poaching, depredatory and illegal fishing practices in the form of a legally-binding agreement.’
- ‘The epidemic proportions of ignorant depredatory exploitation of the natural resources of our planet is unfortunately an all-round reality of the present day, representing a strong additional factor disturbing the biological equilibrium.’
- ‘And evolution of any management strategy requires knowledge on depredatory birds' feeding guild structure, breeding and roosting ecology.’
- ‘Consuming an excessive water volume, also as a consequence of the use of depredatory irrigation equipments, the 342.900 hectares of irrigated farming along the valley contribute for the river's contamination, its affluent and the underground water.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.