One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The coastal States remain united in seeking a permanent solution to poaching, depredatory and illegal fishing practices in the form of a legally-binding agreement.’
- ‘Consuming an excessive water volume, also as a consequence of the use of depredatory irrigation equipments, the 342.900 hectares of irrigated farming along the valley contribute for the river's contamination, its affluent and the underground water.’
- ‘And evolution of any management strategy requires knowledge on depredatory birds' feeding guild structure, breeding and roosting ecology.’
- ‘These sections regulate the taking and permitted killing of nongame mammals and depredatory animals.’
- ‘The epidemic proportions of ignorant depredatory exploitation of the natural resources of our planet is unfortunately an all-round reality of the present day, representing a strong additional factor disturbing the biological equilibrium.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.