One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But under strict immigration reforms passed in 1996, even legal residents convicted of a wide variety of crimes are deportable.’
- ‘Under the statute, then, he remains an alien, and therefore deportable.’
- ‘Those who are considered deportable are then sent to jail while their deportation is processed.’
- ‘Every one of these detainees was either inadmissible to the United States or was deportable by virtue of immigration violations, and 505 of the 762 have in fact been deported.’
- ‘Trade unions, strikes, and agitators are illegal, and 99% of the private-sector workforce are easily deportable non-citizens.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.