One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Laser therapy in dermatology is expanding rapidly and can be used to treat vascular and pigmented lesions, to remove tattoos, for depilation, and for skin resurfacing.’
- ‘Other researchers studied clipping compared to historical controls (ie, depilation, shaving), and they found no change in infection rates, which were 1% both before and after changes in practice.’
- ‘In the case of depilation, the applied cream may be antiseptic, and skin irritation may be an adverse effect.’
- ‘Several randomized and observational studies with controls show that either wet or dry shaving the evening before the procedure results in a significantly higher infection rate than depilation or electric clipping.’
- ‘There will be a long list of services to choose from (massages, depilation, pedicure, etc.), but it's usually only written in Turkish, so have handy a pocket dictionary before you make your choice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.