One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A departmentally run canteen and store inside the campus will render good service to the patients, students and staff.’
- ‘Agencies are increasingly embracing peer support programs, critical incident response teams and, in the case of the San Francisco Police Department, outpatient mental health insurance as a departmentally budgeted item.’
- ‘As a result, the storage of critical patient data and administrative information was handled departmentally, creating ‘islands’ of disparate data.’
- ‘Programmes are run departmentally with little vertical compartmentalisation.’
- ‘While the official stance is that equal weight is given to at least scholarly activity and teaching ability, the application of such policy language is departmentally specific.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.