One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Such boundary crossings redefined the existing rigid departmentalization of science.’
- ‘He was the elected deputy in the years 1932-1946 - the last year of his service being the year that departmentalization was enacted.’
- ‘Professors of women's studies are anxious about institutionalization, departmentalization, and teaching evaluations, she said.’
- ‘One consequence of the development of new fiscal and military apparatuses was the departmentalization of government, at least in mainland Britain.’
- ‘Another popular new development is middle-school departmentalization, in which students have different teachers for different subjects, as is the case in public middle schools.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.