One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Another popular new development is middle-school departmentalization, in which students have different teachers for different subjects, as is the case in public middle schools.’
- ‘One consequence of the development of new fiscal and military apparatuses was the departmentalization of government, at least in mainland Britain.’
- ‘Professors of women's studies are anxious about institutionalization, departmentalization, and teaching evaluations, she said.’
- ‘He was the elected deputy in the years 1932-1946 - the last year of his service being the year that departmentalization was enacted.’
- ‘Such boundary crossings redefined the existing rigid departmentalization of science.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.