One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Remove nuclear weapons from.
- ‘Above all, the decision was made to denuclearize Europe by withdrawing all forward-based nuclear warheads, especially the few low-yield warheads we had deployed, and by shifting military planning to a conventional response.’
- ‘This also implies everybody reached an important consensus - everybody hopes the peninsula will be stable, peaceful and denuclearized.’
- ‘The need to denuclearize the peninsula and prevent weapons of mass destruction from proliferating are also expected to be pillars of the plan.’
- ‘I want to denuclearize the peninsula and make it a peaceful place.’
- ‘So, first step, I think, everyone agrees, we've got to get this place denuclearized.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.