One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Remove nuclear weapons from.
- ‘I want to denuclearize the peninsula and make it a peaceful place.’
- ‘So, first step, I think, everyone agrees, we've got to get this place denuclearized.’
- ‘Above all, the decision was made to denuclearize Europe by withdrawing all forward-based nuclear warheads, especially the few low-yield warheads we had deployed, and by shifting military planning to a conventional response.’
- ‘This also implies everybody reached an important consensus - everybody hopes the peninsula will be stable, peaceful and denuclearized.’
- ‘The need to denuclearize the peninsula and prevent weapons of mass destruction from proliferating are also expected to be pillars of the plan.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.