One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The treatment of diseases and other conditions that affect the teeth and gums, especially the repair and extraction of teeth and the insertion of artificial ones.‘advances in modern dentistry’as modifier ‘dentistry students’
- ‘Overall, Kaveh estimates there are about 700 British students studying for medical or dentistry degrees in the country.’
- ‘The new techniques emerging in dentistry are quite expensive, says Dr. Veerabahu.’
- ‘The advent of adhesive, tooth-coloured fillings has revolutionized restorative dentistry.’
- ‘Perhaps the most stunning aspect of TV makeovers is the cosmetic dentistry.’
- ‘Spending time on preventive dentistry is the single most effective way of preserving your precious teeth for a lifetime.’
- ‘I think he does dentistry work at least four days a week.’
- ‘She's planning to go to University to study dentistry.’
- ‘Jenny first became interested in dentistry in developing countries when she was a student.’
- ‘The dentistry practiced in a public health setting is very demanding.’
- ‘The Health Minister said she wanted patients to have easier access to locally-run NHS dentistry services.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.