One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- short for probability density function
- ‘This empirical distribution is equivalent to a cumulative density function.’
- ‘For the uniform chromosomal breakage scheme, the density function for selection of the breakpoint is uniform over the entire arm of the chromosome.’
- ‘This example shows that the headway models defined by using the probability density function and cumulative density function can only determine the probability, and do not reflect the order of successive headways.’
- ‘This is, simply, the expected value of a random variable with the density function.’
- ‘If we ignore the boundary condition, the solution of equation is a normal density function.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.