One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The authors conclude that fully automated cell counts and densitometric analyses of bronchial biopsy tissue from patients with asthma are unbiased and decrease the variability in measures of inflammation.’
- ‘For sixteen pools, each representing a high or low pool of a specific sire-by-marker combination, densitometric estimates of allele frequency were compared to estimates of allele frequency obtained by individual genotyping.’
- ‘Quantitative comparisons between each evolved clone and the ancestor are based on densitometric analyses of the gels.’
- ‘The World Health Organization's criteria for the densitometric diagnosis of osteoporosis strictly apply only to white postmenopausal women.’
- ‘In fact, densitometric analysis of the mle RNA and the control rRNA in males and females revealed that females contain about seven times more mle RNA than males.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.