One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Marisol perhaps needed to distance herself from the rumors and her verbal denouncement of the practice was a good place to start.’
- ‘I tread dangerous ground, for normal reaction would surely bring instant denouncement to this apparently absurd notion.’
- ‘As Osa dancers perform a stick dance meant to conjure up the spirits of their ancestors, organizers say the festive season is not a denouncement of Western Christian values.’
- ‘As government workers, they should have shunned the denouncement of the impeachment, which is a sort of intervention in politics, especially around the time of the approaching general elections.’
- ‘Masquerading his message as a typical tale of lovers spurned and yearned, he fashioned a vitriolic denouncement of his countrymen, people whom he saw as being more capable of lying or hiding than fighting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.