One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Shoulder denervation and subsequent loss of shoulder joint range, strength, and sensory awareness results in markedly decreased ability to freely move the shoulders and upper extremities.’
- ‘Electrophysiological examination showed evidence of chronic partial denervation and reinnervation only in the upper limb segments.’
- ‘Muscles biopsies also showed scattered atrophy consistent with the process of denervation.’
- ‘A muscle biopsy confirmed neuropathic changes in a pattern consistent with denervation.’
- ‘For cases where the etiology cannot be determined, ilio-inguinal nerve block or microsurgical denervation may relieve the pain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.