One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A muscle biopsy confirmed neuropathic changes in a pattern consistent with denervation.’
- ‘Electrophysiological examination showed evidence of chronic partial denervation and reinnervation only in the upper limb segments.’
- ‘Muscles biopsies also showed scattered atrophy consistent with the process of denervation.’
- ‘For cases where the etiology cannot be determined, ilio-inguinal nerve block or microsurgical denervation may relieve the pain.’
- ‘Shoulder denervation and subsequent loss of shoulder joint range, strength, and sensory awareness results in markedly decreased ability to freely move the shoulders and upper extremities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.